Crosby County Fuel Association held its first organizational meeting in February 1958. In March 1958 the board voted to purchase a 1958 Chevrolet pickup with a propane tank in the back to haul fuel, also a tract of land on Hwy 207 cut-off in Ralls. A building was built on the site for $794.98. CCFA was on its way.
The Crosbyton location was opened in March 1966 with a new facility built in July of 1994. In April 1988 the McAdoo location was purchased from Associated Cotton Growers of Crosbyton. In July of 1992 a merger of Lorenzo Grain Coop and CCFA went into effect. In November 1996 CCFA invested in Frontier fertilizer LLC with 11 other coops from the area. In April 2000 CCFA started the process of building convenience stores in Crosbyton and Ralls. The buildings were completed in May 2001.
CCFA is now a full service coop selling fuel, fertilizer, oil, chemicals, seed, parts, tires, custom application, animal health, tire service and merchandise. We service Crosby, Floyd, Lubbock, Dickens and surrounding counties.